Thursday, March 10, 2011

from Paris with Love

Oh Paris, with its rich food, history, and culture I will always find new inspirations. That is what happened during AW Paris Fashion week. I went to show my collection at Capsule where I spent most of my time, but I did manage to explore some of my favorite haunts and find new ones.

My first day I played the tourist and went to Versailles, so beautiful!


The next day I got in some shopping at stores like Merci and Colette for the new, and Kiliwatch, Noir Kennedy, and Thank God I'm a Vip for vintage. I ended the day at the Hemingway Bar for a well desirved fancy drink!
Hillary of Collina Strada and I are on our way to the NY NY Party

At Capsule I made sure I had plenty of Parisian treats with me, here I am about to bite into this lavender filled choux from Ladurée

2 comments:

  1. It looks magical! What camera are you using here? I'm coveting the lavender choux...

    ReplyDelete